Two DIY Knockoff Lord Bodner Octopus Triptych Tutorials:
- $3,550 Lord Bodner Octopus Triptych here.
- DIY Knockoff tutorial from Revamp Homegoods here. *I like the clipart of the octopus on the black canvas before the hand painting of the image better. I’d try and either print it on tissue paper or vellum, or get a super cheap “engineer’s copy” from Staples and then adhere it to the canvases.
- The Graphics Fairyclipart here. *Tons of Steampunk and clipart images on this site for commercial use!
- DIY tutorial from 1922 House here (read comments) here.
DIY Jensen Conroy Macrame Bracelet. Top Photo: $129 Jensen-Conroy Macrame Bangle here,Bottom Photo: DIY photo and tutorial by Samantha from Bromeliad Living for Chic Steals here.
DIY Knockoff Anthropologie Accordion Strands Necklace. Photo Left: $278 Accordion Strands Necklace here. Photo Right: DIY by Yellow Blackbird. This necklace only costs a few dollars because it’s made out of grosgrain ribbon instead of silk. There are more photos on her site of this necklace in a gorgeous deep blue. Tutorial from Yellow Blackbird here.
DIY Freezer Paper Stencil Shirts for Kids Clothing. So easy - it’s creates results like silk screening without the silkscreen. Tutorial from Ruffles & Stuff here.
Not just for kids’ clothing. Remember the simple Alexander McQueen Skull template that’s been all over the internet (here)? You could use this method for that.
DIY Gold and Pink Caviar Microbead Manicure. So much cheaper than Ciate who I guess is sending out cease and desist orders to bloggers using the term “caviar manicure” and on Friday a bunch of sites postes “fish egg” tutorials. Really good and easy video tutorial by Polish and Pearls here.
DIY Recycled Tin Can Tea Light Holder. Template and tutorial from one of my favorite sites What I Made… here.
Nine DIY Candle Holder Ideas for Spring and Summer. Posts I made in the past that are great for parties, cheap gifts etc…
- DIY Diptyque Inspired Candles (a pair & a spare) here.
- Ice Candle Votives (Intimate Weddings) here.
- DIY Blob Lights. LED Candles and Balloons (Family Chic) here.
- DIY Sparkly Tablescape with glitter votives (The Glitter Guide) here.
- DIY Glitter Tea Lights (Frugalicious Me) here.
- DIY Tin Can Heart Lantern (charlottehupfieldceramics) here. Via holly-go-brightly *Another tutorial on punching through tin here.
- DIY Moroccan Inspired Hurricane Lanterns using aluminum sheeting (Urban Comfort) here.
- DIY Vintage Pink Teacup Candles (Hey Gorgeous) here.
- DIY Moroccan Laterns using gold puffy paint (Design Sponge) here. via minty cravings